Oral Dysbiosis: Oral inflammation may be a sign of dysbiosis of the oral cavity. This is very similar to dysbiosis of the intestines where there is an imbalance of resident flora.
Dr. Piana’s Oral Inflammation Protocol
Oral/ Gum inflammation is epidemic and easily identified on thermal imaging. DO NOT use this program unless you have been evaluated and you have been diagnosed with Oral Dysbiosis. If you would like to work with prevention follow from day 30 on. DO NOT do Phase One.
Phase One: 30 Days
1. See your dentist for a deep scaling and cleaning
2. Use Hydrofloss Water Pick to clean between all teeth (2x daily)
3. Use a mixture of 25% hydrogen peroxide and 75% water to swish between your teeth for 2minutes after step 2
4. Perform oil pulling daily (Video) immediately after step 3
5. Take Spanish Black Radish Daily (5-10 Capsules) [Order from PATIENT DIRECT Provider Code 5ETAQT ]
6. Rinse with and take internally daily with Echinacea Premium [Order from PATIENT DIRECT]
Phase Two: 30-60 Days
1. Continue proxabrush, flossing, oil pulling, and water pick daily
2. Continue to use Probiotics, Spanish Black Radish, and Echinacea
3. Discontinue use of hydrogen peroxide
Phase 3: Maintenance
1. Continue proxabrush, floss, and water pick daily
2. Take Probiotics daily
3. Oil Pull weekly
4. Have annual thermography tests to see your improvement.
About Visiting Your Dentist:
Inflammation of the gums can be a sub clinical issue where there is not YET enough destruction to show up in a dental exam. It could be inflammation from bacteria, diet, or other factors. To see this kind of destruction on a dental exam there would need to be significant destruction. Thermography can find signs of inflammation long before your dentist will find it. This is a good time to follow the oral inflammation protocol and retest in one year. I would also recommend changing lifestyle and diet. It would be a good idea to start with the Standard process 21 Day Purification Program.